Client Services Manager, Finance Practice
This employee functions as a member of the firm’s management team. The position involves supporting the organization’s mission, vision and values and is responsible for ensuring that high-level deliverables are provided to clients. Additionally, this employee is responsible for mentoring and creating effective working relationships with staff.
- Manages the proposal process, accurately assesses client needs, and suggests possible value propositions.
- Develops and manages project budgets and determines appropriate client deliverables.
- Works directly with clients to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Integrates multiple ideas and communicates them clearly and concisely.
- Manages and directs staff by delegating appropriate tasks and provides feedback to staff for the purpose of achieving increased productivity, building strong working relationships, and establishing expectations.
- Serves as a mentor to junior staff, delivers performance appraisals, and develops performance development plans.
- Actively participates in recruiting efforts.
- Communicates effectively with clients, staff, and senior management.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Advanced degree in economics, finance, or statistics preferred. Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, or statistics required.
- 3+ years of related work experience in professional services/client services or related industry preferred.
- 2+ years experience in supervisory position or a combination of relevant education and/or experience.
- CFA certification a plus.
- Ability to effectively multi-task to balance both administrative and client responsibilities.
- Ability to shift focus in response to dynamically changing priorities.
- Ability to develop, implement, and present complex data models to various audiences.
- Strong attention to detail as well as an ability to thoroughly consider all aspects of a problem before presenting an informed solution.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet short deadlines, and prioritize multiple projects for a team.
- Must possess strong written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills with a strong customer service orientation.
Please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V